THE VOTE IS IN! CONGRATULATIONS Melody Valasek, YOU’RE THE NEW PARENT for COY, help us pick the best.
“It doesn’t matter to me that Katy Perry didn’t endorse you, I don’t own any of the polishes she did endorse, but I want to have you come live with me.
I will take good care of you, you can sit on the very top shelf with my other crackle loved children, so you’ll have plenty of friends and a great view of the whole living room – where there is a TV and XBox 360 (although you may have to team up with the other crackles to hit all the buttons…), so please come live with me and I will love you.”
“No baby should ever have to be born into such a hard life… especially one as pretty as COY. I know that I could provide all the care that COY needs and the therapy that she will need for her BBS (Brittle Bones Syndrome). Now a letter to the gorgeous baby:
Crush On You,
Never look down on yourself. You are beautiful inside and out no matter what you have wrong with you. You have a big, bright. beautiful personality so don’t be afraid to show it. I do hope you will come live with me.”
“I think I’d have a good home for COY because
1) Nail polish needs a cool home to be taken care of. And my house is cold a lot. That means it’s perfect for COY.
2) I live in the United States, so no long voyage for COY to endure.
3) I keep my polish and polish removers AWAY from each other. They don’t get along so COY wouldn’t have to ever see that big scary monster. Even when I’m taking off an old polish to put on a new one, I get one out at a time. 🙂
4) I don’t have much nail polish so COY would find himself in a very roomy home.
5) I’d introduce COY to the rest of my polishes and use COY a bit for nail art until they get used to each other. Until then, I will keep COY near me and watch her to make sure he’s happy and tell her about the rest of the family.
6) Top coats and base coats are mandatory to my nail polish family and they love that! So COY will get the same protection as the rest of the nail polish family.
7) COY will get pictures when I first receive him. I always do that to all my polish family members. i am currently trying to get a blog up so I can post the pictures of my lovely polish family and I’m thinking of putting them on facebook. Also, I’m getting a nail art youtube channel very soon!
8) I’ll avoid Mattifiers for sure. I seen some before and yeah, their cute but I don’t wanna change the looks of my already perfect polishes.
9) I do plan to use! Each nail polish I currently own, I use at least 2-4 a month. I love lots of colors at once. Also, I paint my nails once a week and everyday, I touch up on them so they are perfect so sweet COY will get plenty of use.
10) I’ve never owned one with this name. I really only have Sally Hansen, Wet N’ Wild, and a few others. But none like COY! 🙂
11) I’d make sure COY had such a great life with me that he forgets about his terrible past.
12) COY is a cute crackled polish. He has a severe syndrome but all my polishes wish they had it! So COY will instantly be the favorite of the family. 🙂
That’s why I think I’m the prefect parent for COY! And one last thing, COY you are a beautiful, gorgeous polish. I really hope I get you because you’ll love being with me. I never let any of my polishes down and they have a very, very happy life. You’ll have a happy life too and I’ll never let you feel unused or let you go homeless. I’ll use you very often and make lots pf pretty nail art designs you get to be a part of. My blog will be up very soon and you’ll get a big part in it. If I get you before it’s finished, you’ll even get the first photo! And if not, don’t worry. I’ll make you be part of the banner!”
“I think I am the perfect parent because I can assure you that I will have the best home for Crush on You. I have 172 bottles of nail polish and each and everyone gets the same amount of attention!
I have PLENTY of room for COY in my family and I can assure that COY will feel right at home, because my family gets excited every time I bring home a new nail polish to add to my family. 🙂
I have other Crackle and Shatter nail polish so it won’t be the odd one out. I am always trying out new designs and posting them on Facebook and Deviant Art.
I may not have any of that brand, however I have a VERY WIDE variety of nail polish as well as some brands where I only have one in, and they are all extremely welcoming of new nail polish even of new brands, those are their favorites!
I always use a base coat and a top coat when I do my nails so he will feel nice and cozy.
My nail polish and remover are always kept separate from each other, and when I take my nail polish off I always use my remover, put it away and then get out my nail polish so they won’t see each other so COY has nothing to worry about.
Also, I don’t even own any Mattifiers so COY has nothing to worry about with that.
A good portion of good brands aren’t endorsed by famous people! So no need to worry about it! I absolutely love getting new nail polish and always use it right away and make it feel right at home!
He will most defiantly be kept in a nice cold spot so he will last as long as possible. 🙂 I love nail polish and have read things online and really know how to care for my nail polish properly and I have learned from nail salons so my nail polish is in top notch condition. 🙂
I love painting my nails as well as my friends nails and I’m sure not only will I be excited to bring COY, but I’m sure my friends will be excited to meet him as well! They love seeing the new colors I get and are always having me do crazy designs on their nails.
I also LOVE shatter nail polish, so COY has absolutely nothing to worry about! It will have the proper love and care.
I also live in the United States and I live in Northern USA so I’m close to Canada so he won’t have to travel too far. And when he gets home, if he wants to relax first I will assure you that he will be comfy, or if he wants to be used first or anything he wants to do, I will assure you that he will be very happy here with my collection. 🙂
I sure hope I could provide a home for this beautiful COY nail polish here. <3”
Quote: “I spend two years of my life stacked in a dark room, crammed together with thousands of other just like me, hundreds pressing down on my solders at any given time. I’m a shimmer and I had never seen sunlight in my life. Oh and don’t get me started on CND Shellac, I just can’t keep going long, why would- any women want me”- Charleston Essie
Apply to adopt Crush on You by describing how you can give him a good home below.